GEE...
Nv in my entire life did i imagine i'd be this sick. Must be some food i ate dat made my stomach go bonkers and totally my appetite has taken a whack. And reli all i can eat is probably a morsel. Food never seemed so unappealing. I love food but reli i dun feel like i wanna eat it lest just stare at it thinkin tat it will make my tummy go crazy...hai...must be tat yoghurt drink on sat nite...
anyway tat aside, actually based on my emotions and feelings i'm on a bit of a negative, realised tat, like i said in my previous post i am "bombarded" with lotsa things to think abt and honestly i realised if i were to think through em I'd go crazy or be in confusion and wont be able to carry on with myself.But thank God tat as much as I feel like i'm uncertain of the things ard me, I realised tat the only certainty is my trust tat He will give me wisdom in times like this.
and reli i finally recognise wat it means to be at the forefront. But let me put my foot down at this, I can see whr this is going. I'm not going to deny wat my parents believe and I believe they know their God because they've trusted Him in difficult times. And I'm happy tat now God is uniting our hearts in a way He only can. And if He is in the center then according to Philippians 3:15, I will hold on to this promise tat He will work things out. And maybe they don't see God as some do but honestly God will show Himself great in His own special way to each and every one of us and correct me if i'm wrong k, maybe to some a great pillar of fire, to some a still small voice, to some signs or some just His word or maybe his angels and I believe He will show Himself great to my family and I in ways I can't imagine...because He can and I believe to you as well.
but reli gee....its how we see it and if we wanna see it.
But i guess things to pray abt, JOY sunday, the youth ministry as a whole, the joy leaders, my family, ps course, my nxt batch of recruits, discernment especially in times such as this, my health( i thought i'd nv get sick this time ard but then again i aint no superman), my physical proficiency test 2wks frm now and my application to NIE...
Some times I wonder Who am I?
That I stand before man proclaiming your name and teaching your ways
When I myself am inadequate unworthy of You
When my life is tasteless, filthy, unpure
A hypocrite a double allegiance spy...
But your Love removed all doubts
And quenched all fears
And assured me tat I m worthy
Because all my dirt and my sins
Are upon Him who sits at your right hand
So when you doubt and fear
And question Your existence
Remember It is I who made the rainbow
I who made the seas subside
And I who has chosen you before the ends of time
SO If you start to say Who am i
I will put in your heart the assurance to say
i am yours for I called you by name
hmmmm yea gee....i guess i see his hand in this.

No comments:
Post a Comment